Today’s topic is “6 things you love or hate about spending time with your or your significant other’s relatives.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . .
Hmm this topic could be dangerous if I did have things I hate. Honestly the holiday season is one of my favorite times of the year.
1. Love: Seeing faces that you don’t see often.
2. Love: Having your family all together at one time!
3. Love: Hearing the laughter of people enjoying themselves.
4. Hate: Well not hate (too strong of a word), but sometimes dislike the constant “Is it time to open presents?” “Can we open them now” “I want to open presents” If it were one child I could handle it, but when they come at you one after the other it gets a little old.
5. Hate: Again really dislike having to fit in so many parties into 2 days. I wish we could just have just one great big party where everyone is invited. It really does make this time of year go by with a blur.
Okay I lied there are things I hate.