Today’s topic is “6 reasons why your online friends are better than your real life ones.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
This will be a easy one, because many of my relationships are formed online. I do have those few friends that I cherish that I get to see offline, but I do have those few relationships that are only online that I could not live without.
*In no way are my online friends better than my real life ones. Honestly I cherish them the same as my real life ones.
1. We met with things already in common whether being blogging or motherhood. There were really no awkward moments.
2. I can trust them just as much as my real life friends, and they know they can trust me.
3. They are mainly mothers, so I know if I have poop problems I know I can go to them and won’t gross them out.
4. No matter the problem I know they have my back and vice versa!
5. We can sit all day IMing on and off and always have something to talk about.
6. American Idol nights need I say more? (You know who you are)