>Want to join in Small Talk Six? Go here to find out more!
Today’s topic is “6 Most Useful Websites”. Some of the sites I am about to list are useful to me, but I doubt useful to many others.
1. Google: I am always searching for something on google whether it be for info, pictures, or even just one little word I can’t remember.
2. Facebook: This site keeps me up to date with the goings ons of the world. Yep my family has taken Facebook to our main way to communicate.
3. Goodreads: Goodreads has become almost as important as Facebook. This site is great for keeping track of books you are reading, have read, or want to read. I am always finding more books I want to read, so I just list them all on this great site made for the bookworms out there.
4. Cafemom: I signed up with Cafemom, because a friend sent me an email to try it out. I didn’t go back for a couple years until I found out I was pregnant with Chick 3. I hadn’t been pregnant for 7 years and thought this site could help me with what I had forgotten. I wound up finding a group with others pregnant and due around the same time. Who knew I would meet the most wonderful women, who have become lifelong friends!
5. IMDB: This site has become my new best friend. Remember the old days before internet when you would be watching a movie and couldn’t place one of the actors/actresses? Well IMDB has alleviated that frustration. My guilty pleasure though is to read the trivia and quotes… You can never have too much useless information in your brain.
6. Blogger: I never thought I would ever start a blog. I am so glad I did. I have met some wonderful blog writers and found so many great and useful networking sites. Who knew how much power us mom bloggers had!