This momma chick loves her TV time!
I have so many shows and so little time to watch them in, but that is why they invented DVRs … right?!
Here is my top 10 guilty pleasures that I can’t miss!
1. Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood: Really I could watch anything with them in it.
2. Real Housewives of Orange County: Doesn’t help I live in Southern California
3. General Hospital: Yep I am a Peggy Bundy… minus the bon bons. That may change, because those do sound good!
4. Tosh.O: He is pretty vile, but it’s too funny not to watch!
5. 19 kids and Counting: I can’t help wishing I could be a part of that family.
6. Pretty Little Liars: I read the books, so of course I have to watch the show.
7. Top Chef: I love food, and confrontations on TV. I get both in one!
8. One Tree Hill: I know this show is past its prime, but I can’t help it.
9. American Idol: Even though the crass Simon is gone, the new judges have grown on me! Plus I love train wreck auditions.
Last but not least…
10. Outrageous Kid Parties: This is a newbie and I can’t help but wonder how these spoiled kids are going to turn out. I just hope these parents learn that less is more!